When the medicines don't work, a little love does. When the chocolate cant cheer you up, a warm hug does. Dad's teasing ruffle of your hair, matter more than that crocodile print Gucci. Walking barefoot on grass, with the tender stalks shyly curling up your toes feels indescribably pleasant. One new notification on facebook. Couriers. Coffee steaming up your glasses.

Its always the small things in life that matter and count :)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Of something Happy.

 I thought Ill write this for you, taking comfort and a merry mischief in the fact that you will not be reading this. I actually do not mind you reading this, heck I guess Ill pass this link to you in due time. Thats, the way I am. Excitement does not bubble inside me, it grows centipede feet all across my toes that tickle and tingle and torture exquisitely. But yes, you will probably never stumble upon this on your own.

 Why? Because your way too lazy. Your this cute lazy crocodile, who loves to roll himself up in the chocolate coolness of mud, basking in the comatose of the afternoon heat, and the drowsy acoustic of insects at work. I can imagine you now- long hands and long legs, stretched out in an indolent drawl across your yellow bedspread. Your head's cosily cushioned and pillowed into that happy, fat bolster of yours, your arms hugging and cuddling them comfortably. You look so snug. Burrowed and nestled in your pudding of spongy, plump bolsters,your head digging more and more into its dimpled softness. Croodling in your comfortable cocoon. But you are not languid, no. Your eyes have an intelligent flicker to them, you have a 
perception about things. Its just that, you like to wrap yourself up in the nectarous feel of a Sunday morning. Of waking up late, in a room that is deliciously cool and the terror of the sun tamed to a coy glow inside it. And I adore you like that. A toddler, you are. Keep sleeping, keep hugging :)



I like your voice. Nay, I love it. I love the richness of your accent, the strength in your baritones. Talking to you, I inadverdently arch into my favorite fetal position. The phone pressed against my ear, me pressed against my bed. Legs curled up, knees almost touching my chin. Fingers clutching my mink blanket and I dive deeper and deeper into the recesses of my furry fort, letting your words hover around me, so strong and warm and loving and caring and protecting.

Its how you gently tease me. I feel like a newborn, who is being cooed and crooned, crowing happily, staring at the butterflies revolving around her bassinet. I feel like a baby, I want like a baby, I need like a baby now. When you call out to me, our favorite endearment, my nose crinkles and my eyes crinkle more with unbridled delight. I feel like nosying up to you. I feel like clapping my hands, and jump do a merry little pitter patter on my toes.I have not laughed the way, I laugh with you, so carefree.I feel like a happy child, wrapped in your arms. And oh-my-god, I feel so safe! So secure, its a haven. The world might be bad, but now that I see it, plopped on your lap, it does not feel so scary anymore.


I respect you. Oh, like hell I do. Your mind is a pot-pourri of thoughts and worries but, you still take out time for me. I respect the grace, your beliefs. You stand out. You've probably met a lot like me, but Ive met just one like you. Thats you. You have a power in you, and that exudes from you. Your a mesh of positivity, a bundle of good thoughts. It radiates, and plunges ahead, effortlessly. And I like being in its happy mist. Your matured, your not an imbecile. You do not rave after mindless guy dreams and fantasies, and even if you have to  you talk about them in a low, exciting baritone. I like it, its refreshing. Like mint spray on a hot day.Thats class,thats also decent.I doubt a lot of things in life, but I do not doubt the fact that you will one day be on the top. The pinnacle that you have dreamed of.


Your also a big jerk when it comes to punking me. Not likes, no. Such a poker face you have, when you recite those beautifully concocted  

stories, and make me fall for them. But I promise, one day, Ill punk in a way, that will shock the living guts out of you.

I think Ill stop now. I will soon turn very nauseating and I think I should start studying. High time.

XX

'M'


4 comments:

  1. Fab! supa cute and trust me gal..reading ur blogs is an awesome way to de-stress my boring office life :) keep writin! :)

    ReplyDelete