When the medicines don't work, a little love does. When the chocolate cant cheer you up, a warm hug does. Dad's teasing ruffle of your hair, matter more than that crocodile print Gucci. Walking barefoot on grass, with the tender stalks shyly curling up your toes feels indescribably pleasant. One new notification on facebook. Couriers. Coffee steaming up your glasses.

Its always the small things in life that matter and count :)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Of Life, and its weird truths.

So, I was running. I was fleeing. I did not know where, but I was running, mercilessly pushing every ounce of my body away from all these disquieting, eerie things.Panic driven, assaulted by a  fear that was pulsing inside me, reeking around me, my mind delirious, consumed with terrifying thoughts.Delirious, distraught, deranged.  


I was running away. Everything around me, was a hoary blur. People, relationships, things. I cared for none, for they all scared me. I downed bottles of hate, I bathed in nothing but self-loathe. I felt like a cage of sharp, macabre blades were closing in on me, from all sides. Their steely faces glinting with malicious humor; a cruel cold mirthless laughter. It would hurt, I knew. So I ran. I bundled up nothing, and I ran. Heated, hurried rush- I ran. Wildly, madly, arms flailing, hair streaming in dirty torrents, eyes verbose with barely suppressed terror, I ran. Over shards of bitter truth, over scarring accusations, I ran. Over burgeoning , painful guilt, I ran. I dint look forward, I turned tremulous, agitated eyes behind, looking at the things that were scaring me, closing in on me, menacingly, and I RAN.

I ran, yes I ran.


And I ran right into your arms. The fear of my past fueled my speed, I ran, I ran. Right into my present.Into your strong saving arms.

So thats the thing about life. It drives you insane, it makes you run away. But what you are now cursing, you never know. What you hate and what you loathe now and wish it did not happen-you might just be glad that it did. Cuz, that made you run, yes it made you run. But,t might b


XXe the one, that drives you straight into the welcoming arms of your happiness.


'M'


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life aint about hard hit you can hit , its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
    One of my favorite lines from Rocky Balboa by the legendary Silvy.Brings me back on my feet every time I fall on my knees and i shamelessly paste it every where I get a chance :) Glad you ran into happiness and now stay there for good :)

    ReplyDelete