When the medicines don't work, a little love does. When the chocolate cant cheer you up, a warm hug does. Dad's teasing ruffle of your hair, matter more than that crocodile print Gucci. Walking barefoot on grass, with the tender stalks shyly curling up your toes feels indescribably pleasant. One new notification on facebook. Couriers. Coffee steaming up your glasses.

Its always the small things in life that matter and count :)

Thursday 19 April 2012

When was the last time you did something for the first time?


Facebook is ofcourse still the entertainment. You ogle at friends who suddenly look hot, exquisite dainties of yesteryears looking like washed out socks, someone's increasing need to harp about the orgasmic delights of Mexican food while someone doodles about heart break' and that over-rated thing called love. Though friend requests dont really perk you like before, that shiny little snazzy icon of "one new notification" still makes you tingle with( albeit a little less) excitement. And ofcourse there are those pics which are shared and liked and hawwed and hooed and commented on.

One such black and white shingle that totally caught my attention was this : " When was the last time you did something for the first time? ".

Now that totally smacked me right on my presently pimple riddled face and I have been sitting gobsmacked and a little dazed like those cows on rampant chewing sessions on hardly green fields. I really dont know! I sincerely cannot come up with anything that I can do for the first time and being me, that's something cus I have a repertoire of weird things that I do. AND have DONE! There were some amazing firsts, there was some extraordinary firsts, there were humor laced firsts, there were ones that still crack me up with laughter. And there were the ones that can still pool my eyes. But all said and done..Hello?! None cease to exist. Whaaa............aaaat? 

And hence.


Time to get a tattoo/ nose piercing/ sky dive. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment