When the medicines don't work, a little love does. When the chocolate cant cheer you up, a warm hug does. Dad's teasing ruffle of your hair, matter more than that crocodile print Gucci. Walking barefoot on grass, with the tender stalks shyly curling up your toes feels indescribably pleasant. One new notification on facebook. Couriers. Coffee steaming up your glasses.

Its always the small things in life that matter and count :)

Monday 2 April 2012

Always, a fool for love.


I am smart, but I am not strong. I know how to word-play, but I cannot lie. You'll see me smart, sassy and a little peak of decollete but remember I am still vulnerable. I can give you fantastic advise but I still lay on the bathroom floor and let the water mingle with my tears. I say it doesnt bother me, but that very night, I suffer from insomnia and have dreams injected with macabre memories. I scream not because I am angry, but because I am hurt. I can say a fuck off, but what you dont know is that I silently add a "to me" after it. I want to cry, but a voice inside my head says I am seeking attention. I wont keep running behind you, because I dont believe I have the privilege to pester you. I am so cute, that yout think of strawberry lolipop's when I am at my cutest-best. But then, you dont know the demons which assault me. Anyone can make me happy. All I need is a pair of soothing arms and some good words. I am easy not because I am loose on morals but because I never see the the grey in a person. It's always white for me, with just maybe the tiniest dash of a bored, tainted brown.

And I might be intelligent, but I'd always be a fool for Love.

Written in not first person perspective but on behalf of most of woman kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hi there....this post is awesome....but why only for Woman kind....it can happen to other side also....anyways nice one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this one!

    ReplyDelete